Main Logo
Click on above image to continue.

The Municipality of North Middlesex was incorporated January 1, 2001 by the amalgamation of 5 former municipalities, in the County of Middlesex, Ontario, Canada. The former municipalities and the years (founded - incorporated), they were McGillivray (1842 - 1850). The following 4 municipalities where originally part of Williams township (1833 - 1842);
Ailsa Craig (1858 - 1874),
East Williams (1860 - 1860),
West Williams (1860 - 1860),
Parkhill (1860 - 1872).

Website created by Robert Dunlop, Arne Larsen and Edward Bodfish - Copyright 2010